Dr Gomez graduated from Monash University Medical School, Victoria, with honours in 2004.
He subsequently completed his advanced training in Orthopaedic surgery in Victoria and Tasmania, being admitted as a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons in 2013.
Glenn has a general scope of orthopaedic practice, incorporating:
- Hip and Knee Arthroplasty, including Anterior Minimally Invasive Total Hip Replacement
- Knee, Shoulder and Ankle Arthroscopy, including arthroscopic rotator cuff and shoulder stabilisation surgery and arthroscopic knee ligament reconstructive techniques.
- Sports Medicine
- Foot and Ankle surgery
- All aspects of orthopaedic trauma.
Dr Gomez consults regularly at:
- Hillcrest Specialist Centre, Emerald
- Hillcrest Specialist Centre, Gladstone
Appointments can be made by contacting his rooms below.
Glenn is very happy to receive after hours and trauma referrals, including general enquiries for advice.