The Archerview Clinic Intake Coordinator is available between 8am to 5pm Monday-Friday
Tel: 07 4932 1140 Fax: 07 4932 1142
The Intake Coordinator will receive all referrals, liaise with psychiatrists and GPs prior to contacting the patient.
The Intake Coordinator will liaise with the patient regarding admission when an appropriate bed / program start dates are available – and can send out any information as requested.
Archerview Clinic is unable to admit patients who are currently under the Mental Health Act.
1. GP Referral
- You will need to make an appointment with your GP and ask them to send a referral to our clinic outlining the clinical need for either admission, day programs or the outpatient clinic.
- If you have a referral to our clinic or our psychiatrists within the last 12 months, then you will not need another one.
2. Eligibility Check
- This is a brief introductory phone call to let you know that we have received the referral, to discuss some of the details in that referral and check your insurance details.
- We will discuss the referral with our treating doctors.
We will likely need to call for further information from you about your symptoms and circumstances related to your admission.
- After the decision has been made by the treating doctor that an admission is required, we will contact you to arrange an admission date and time.
- An email will be sent to you will all the details you will need.
- You will need to complete the Online Admission Form prior to arrival so that everything is ready for your admission.